BD Networking and Food & Beverage Areas
We’ll also provide opportunities for manufacturers interested in sponsoring and displaying their products in a BD signature area. These high-profile areas will offer a unique immersive experience that allows clients to see and feel your products in a beautifully designed environment. Contact your sales representative for more details.
- BD Bar – SOLD OUT! Sponsored by Aqua Hospitality Carpets, Cheng Meng, Flexsteel, Swarovski, and Valley Forge, this area will be centrally located on the show floor and will serve as a hub for networking (approximately 800 nsf). BD Bar designed by Stonehill & Taylor’s Michael Suomi.
- BD Spa – SELLING OUT FAST – LIMITED OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE. Sponsored by Summer Classics and Wonderlys, this area invites attendees to relax and recharge, as well as indulge in spa cuisine, tea and other beverages (approximately 800-1000 nsf), and is conveniently located on the show floor. Design by Trisha Poole, principal of Design Poole, Inc.
- ISHP/BD Owners’ Grill* – the site for the ISHP/BD session, this area will also serve a selection of grilled sandwiches and beverages (approximately 1600 nsf).
- BD Theater – will include select mini-sessions and educational presentations, topped off with popcorn and refreshments (2000 nsf).*
- BD Ice Cream/Yogurt Bar – an ideal space for networking and relaxation, offering sponsorship opportunities for displaying the color of the season in sorbets (400 nsf ).**
- BD Coffee Bar**
- BD Backyard or Terrace – perfect for showcasing landscaping products, umbrellas, outdoor furniture and outdoor bar accessories. The Terrace bar will be open and cocktails will be served from late afternoon until 6 p.m. on Thursday and Friday.
These areas will serve as networking hubs for both attendees and exhibitors, and investment will be determined by number of sponsors and square feet.
* will also serve as a conference session area
** will serve food and beverages for sale
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
Social Events. A Wednesday kick-off reception celebrating the Boutique 18 winners – as well as a Thursday cocktail party – give attendees and exhibitors the opportunity to connect, mingle and network before and during the trade fair. Venues to be announced.
Conference Bag. A conference bag will be distributed to 1,500 attendees at registration. Your company logo will be prominently displayed on this bag, and will be used by attendees on the trade fair floor as well as post event.